4.8.08

An update for updates

Recently I've realized that my blog is updated in a fashion that can only be described as sparse. The point of having this online space is so I can show you pictures created by me. With the way I'm using it now it's a bit like having my own photography gallery and letting it grow dust. To keep people coming back to such a narrowly focused forum I have to make new posts interesting and often, which is what I resolve to do from today on. So without further adieu here is a photograph I took today while rain fell and lightning flashed.
I love to shoot in bad weather, the images have a certain mood to them that you can't get on a sunny day, however the whole time I worry that my gear is going to get ruined. To keep my camera dry I use a fool proof rain cover... a Target bag with a hole cut in it.

No comments: